Memory Care at the Mary Regina Community
The Mary Regina Community is a very special care community for those with Alzheimer's disease or other memory impairments. A state-of-the-art facility, Mary Regina is designed as a "household concept" that includes a country kitchen providing a home-like setting where residents and staff dine together. Our community allows our residents a safe and secure environment with delayed egress doors, an enclosed courtyard and walking paths. Our daily life enrichment activities program provides both physical and emotional stimulation.
Memory Care Services Include
- Medication and Nutrition Management as prescribed by your physician.
- Housekeeping, maintenance, laundry and linen services provided on a regular basis.
- Personal care assistance provided in the morning, evening, and as needed.
- Bathing assistance with showers and/or baths on a regular basis.
- 24-hour professional staffing and an emergency call system.
- Life enrichment programs provided daily. See activities schedule
- Transportation to all of the recreational outings.
- Case Managers provide assistance with your personal or financial needs.
Services Available to all residents
- On-site medical clinic
- On-site pharmacy service
- On-site physical therapy
- On-site podiatry service
- On-site laboratory service
For the well-being and protection of our residents, we are licensed and regulated by the New York State Department of Health.
We also require background checks for all employees.