The Mary Regina Community is a very special care community for those with Alzheimer's disease or other memory impairments. A state-of-the-art facility, Mary Regina is designed as a "household concept" that includes a country kitchen providing a home-like setting where residents and staff dine together. Our community allows our residents a safe and secure environment with delayed egress doors, an enclosed courtyard and walking paths. Our daily life enrichment activities program provides both physical and emotional stimulation.
Our very affordable services include
- Medication and Nutrition Management as prescribed by your physician.
- Housekeeping, maintenance, laundry and linen services provided on a regular basis.
- Personal care assistance provided in the morning, evening, and as needed.
- Bathing assistance with showers and/or baths on a regular basis.
- 24-hour professional staffing and an emergency call system.
- Life enrichment programs provided daily. See activities schedule
- Transportation to all of the recreational outings.
- Case Managers provide assistance with your personal or financial needs.
Other Services Available to all residents
- On-site medical clinic
- On-site pharmacy service
- On-site physical therapy
- On-site podiatry service
- On-site laboratory service
For the well-being and protection of our residents, we are licensed and regulated by the New York State Department of Health.
We also require background checks for all employees.